How does home monitoring work in Lancaster?
After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s safety. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Lancaster home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having an expert there to support you during a crisis, 24-7 home monitoring is the right option for you. Although they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your house or inspecting your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring agent will then contact you to authenticate the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to speak with you, they will proceed to alert first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the chief touch point for authorities whenever you are not at home.
Always ready to act, home monitoring agents are tied to your house through your security components. This is more than simply inner peace as you have real-life experts to assist you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your property, even when you’re away
Having round-the-clock assistance at the ready in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be occupied making certain family members are out of danger. It’s even more essential when an emergency takes place when you’re away. Consider your smoke detector tripping or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will happen when nobody is there to hear the alert of the high-volume siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your place is always defended, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Lancaster home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All signals and communications go through this convenient, networked command center. Along with being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these additional advantages:
- Emergency button to contact your home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio functionality letting you converse directly to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to request help with any type of issue, including medical situations
If you can’t find your mobile device when an emergency takes place, you can still communicate with your monitoring agents directly through your control panel.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected Lancaster security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and get a fully integrated Lancaster smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you need. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our core packages. If you would like to upgrade your home’s protection, dial (717) 922-5237 or submit the form below to get started.