After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s safety. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Lancaster home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having an expert there to support you during a crisis, 24-7 home monitoring is the right option for you. Although they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your house or inspecting your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring agent will then contact you to authenticate the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to speak with you, they will proceed to alert first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the chief touch point for authorities whenever you are not at home.
Always ready to act, home monitoring agents are tied to your house through your security components. This is more than simply inner peace as you have real-life experts to assist you during your time of need.