Your security system’s indoor cameras in Lancaster are perfect baby monitors
One of the key things to know is that your indoor cameras are components of a fully integrated system and accessible via one simple app. This provides you convenience and peace of mind knowing you can monitor your little one from anyplace via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time HD video feed: You’ll appreciate detailed, high-definition video of your precious one. You are even able to watch recorded segments straight from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional talk: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you may speak to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to settle a troubled sleeper. Even better, you may utilize the audio feature through your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your little one decides nap time is finished and wants out of the crib, you can receive motion-triggered notifications sent straight to your smartphone.
- One-touch contact: Even though this feature is generally for older kids, it’s worth a mention. With a single tap of a button, your youngster can touch base with you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home right in the palm of your hand is a terrific benefit. If you notice that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and think it may be a tad stuffy in the room, you may change the settings on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can activate the room’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You can use two indoor cameras and get access to them both with one home security app.
Get Your Lancaster smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Lancaster smart home and benefit from the assurance and protection Vivint’s modern video cameras can offer. Contact (717) 922-5237 today and explore how we can make your property safer and more convenient for every member of your family.