Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Any time your home alarm system in Lancaster goes off, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will spring to action. Their first move is to confirm your alarm, and that means communicating with you. The protocol they follow is dependent on the type of emergency. To illustrate, if a medical emergency is initiated, a single attempt will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is dispatched. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most frequent type of event - a monitoring professional will abide by these steps to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to reach you using the command hub. You will typically be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or first emergency contact is called next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again once the proper authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Assistance will still be sent even if you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Get protection for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Lancaster
Get prepared for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Lancaster from Vivint. Contact (717) 922-5237 to start customizing your home’s security today.